[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Resin Addict Forum • View topic - Painted Battlegroup Helios models
ATTENTION: As of March 2017 the Resin Addict Forums are being wound down.
New members are no longer being accepted. Read more about it here.

Painted Battlegroup Helios models

A gallery for completed projects only. Please share yours.

Moderator: Wardens

Painted Battlegroup Helios models

Postby Vaaish » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:47 am

Hey guys, I finished painting up the first Helian Firedrake just in time for Christmas. Hope you like it! Merry Christmas everyone!

-Vaaish
Vaaish
Junkie

Re: Painted Battlegroup Helios models

Postby Malika » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:39 pm

Where is the like button? :D
- the place to be for all your bits needs!
Malika
Junkie

Postby Islacrusez » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:22 pm

Let me go earn some money to unlock the TAKE ALL MY MONEY button...
Islacrusez
Habit

Postby RageofAchilles » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:26 am

Glorious!!
RageofAchilles
Habit

Postby Vaaish » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:29 am

Thanks guys! Merry Christmas!
-Vaaish
Vaaish
Junkie

Postby Seb » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:12 am

Gorgeous work as usual, the engines lit is really inspiring.. downloaded the image for my own efforts. :)
Seb
Resin Addict Collaborator

Postby Vaaish » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:16 pm

I finished up the Helian Dreadnought and got it photographed today. Hope you like it!

-Vaaish
Vaaish
Junkie

Postby mangozac » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:36 pm

And here we thought the Firedrake was stunning. This one is mind blowing, primarily due to the freehand painting on the prow!
Oh yeah I can make that....
mangozac

Postby Vaaish » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:54 pm

hehe, well you know how it is. Had to do something with that wide open space on the prow :)

Of course the photos show me all the flaws so I've had to go back in and fix some bits here and there and I definitely need to go back over the engines tomorrow and fix the highlights. I was afraid I hadn't built it up enough and it definitely seems to be the case on the front end of the engines.
-Vaaish
Vaaish
Junkie

Postby Seb » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:38 pm

That's looking mighty fine, as mentioned the Prow..wow. (see what I did there?) :o :lol:
Seb

Postby horizon » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:46 pm

As mentioned on the SG forum: excellent prow.
And yes, sometimes you think you're done and then you see the pictures and go like... oh... sh*...

I like how you inverted the colours on the prow compared to the Firedrake. How do they look next to eachother?

My Elsa and Anna are coming along slowly. Anna has seen the most paint.
horizon
User

Postby Vaaish » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:59 pm

Hey Horizon,

They look great next to each other. The firedrake does look a bit dull since this one has more contrast but I can probably fix that at some point.
-Vaaish
Vaaish
Junkie

Postby Vaaish » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:54 am

I finished these guys up yesterday and I'm starting to get the shots for the website now to update the product with painted shots. Just have the corvettes to go to finish getting all the Helians painted!

-Vaaish
Vaaish
Junkie

Postby Islacrusez » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:04 am

Damn those are sexy!
Islacrusez
Habit

Postby Malika » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:19 am

Oh wow, those look really sweet! Can't wait to see a total shot of your whole fleet once it's ready!
- the place to be for all your bits needs!
Malika
Junkie

Next

Return to Solitary (Vaaish & Others Paint Stuff)